Policy Communications Mentorship Program
Supporting local government units reach out to constituents effectively and appropriately
Four-Week Mentorship Cycle
Our Strategic Communications Mentorship Program is executed through a four-week cycle with each week exploring a governance or development theme and a relevant communications skill enhancement module.
PROGRAM INCLUSIONS AND OUTPUTS
Design & Visuals for Communication Channels
Each mentoring week is oriented towards the development, production, and publication of communication materials reflecting the scheduled theme or topic through four communication instruments.
Weekly Mentoring Session and On-Demand Support
The program will be primarily implemented through a four-hour mentoring and learning session each week, during which the themes/topics scheduled as well as the collaborative outputs will be presented and discussed by our designated mentors.
YOUR LGU’S INVESTMENT PHP10,000.00/week
Paid as Workshop Facilitator Honorarium, the fee is inclusive of the following weekly deliverables:
- 4-hour mentorship session for LGU staff and personnel involved in policy communications
- one infographic that can be posted on the LGU’s social media platforms/website
- one 500-1,000 word article/write-up communicating a key LGU policy priority or documenting an LGU accomplishment
- a 1-pager learning handout on the week’s session topic that can be disseminated to LGU staff or to the public
- monthly 2-minute infomercial about a policy topic the LGU wishes to communicate to the public